~★: WELCOME, FELLOW WANDERERS :★~
Welcome to our very first Wander Over Yonder Live Journal Community, featuring our greatest characters from Disney Channel created by the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and The Powerpuff Girls producer Craig McCracken and his wife, Lauren Faust (who also created My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); who works as co-producer and story editor of the show. The series follows Wander, an very optimistic, friendly star nomad and his loyal, caring steed Sylvia traveling from earth to a planet helping people have fun and live free, all against Lord Hater and his army of Watchdogs' evil reign. This show is suitable for all ages and all the fans are welcome in this community!
~★: THE RULES :★~
1. Spam - No spambots, advertisersments that has nothing to do with Wander, or abusing the entry system. We must keep our community clean as a whistle!
2. Abuse – Flaming, trolling, nor creating a cyber terrorism is forbidding in this community. A flame is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, A troll is a concept usually involving attempting to get some entity to do something that is not in its own best interest, and finally: PLEASE DO NOT START THE WAR! We don't do such a things like this, because this is suppose to be a friendly community. So be nice, please?
3. Spelling and Grammar - It's alright if you misspell a word or forget to capitalize a word, but if your grammar isn't perfect, you can use the spell checker if you misspelled something nor use Microsoft Word to correct your grammar, but PLEASE no leet language. If English is not your first language, please make sure you used a proper translator.
4. Inappropriate Content - Please do NOT post any inapprobiate content or images such as nudity, hentai, and anything related to porn. This community is suppose to be suitable for all ages.
5. Trimming the Cut - Please use the LJ-cut option for any very long texts, images that are oversize, nor posts that contains major spoilers. Please use your best judgement and be considerate.
6. Punishments - Failure to read these rules will received a four strike punishments: the first strike will be a 3 day suspension from posting, The second will be a week suspension, The third will be a month suspension, and the final strike is a permanent banned from the community. If you have a problem with this community, please keep it to yourself. We do not want any more complaints from this community.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this community! :)